Contact the Acting Clerk: email: firstname.lastname@example.org / tel: 07912 114 711
Maker with Rame Parish Council has a number of responsibilities within the area, whilst some are managed by Cornwall Council and other local organisations.
Maker with Rame Parish Council's responsibilities
Responsibilities of other organisations
- Street Sweeping - Cornwall Council
- Cawsand Bay Moorings - The Parish, in the name of the Clerk, used to hold the licence issued by the Queen’s Harbour Master. This is now run by the Gig Club.
- Refuse & Recycling Collection - Cornwall Council
- Cawsand Car Park - Cornwall Council
- Cremyll Car Park - Mt Edgcumbe Joint Committee
- Maker Graveyard - Cornwall Council
- Roads and Verges - Cornwall Council